Sunday, July 1, 2007

who knew that sales were so much fun?!?!

I've never been much of a sales shopper but yesterday gave me a new perspective. I went to Sommerset Mall to get some anti-wrinkle cream (pathetic but preventative!) and stumbled upon the last of Neiman Marcus' summer sale. WOW! I tried on a slew of items from Theory, Nanette Lepore, Milly and more. But I left with three fabulous purchases from the MARC by Marc Jacobs collection. It was very fun. Everything was marked down plus you got an extra 25% off.

The best part about my new garments is that they're freaking cool. My favourite item is this dress that has a prairie-kinda feel to it. It will look great with brown leather wedges or maybe even brown boots in the fall. Not sure where I'm going to wear it, but I'm gonna wear it a lot!

No comments: